Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is 'IT'

I’d being taking it back, putting it hidden under my pockets and bags for all these months. But I guess now that I’m running out of pockets and bags, it’s visible that I’m holding it on my hands. The longer time I hold it, the chances of our friendship is jeopardize is higher and the damages is bigger.

You might had notice some seriously coldness I had show it on you and yah, I’m angry with you. But I’m still trying to get a grip on it and pull it back to the packed pockets and bags, searching for spaces to push it in and seal it. I’ve got limits, every human have, and I told you before too. But it seems like you don’t bother, I know, nobody actually really paid attention on me or my voice whenever I speak, and I’m used to it. ^^ so no worries.

After all the struggles, I’ve come to this decision, and I’d thought it might be the best solution I can come out with, with my low EQ, well, that’s what you think of me anyway, I might be a bookworm or a nerd but with low EQ. To think that we’d know each other for almost 2 years and this is what I get, that you don’t even know my major big time weakness, and to think you always tell others I’m the blur one. Isn’t it obvious that my weakness had to do with the blurness I had? I don’t think you’ll notice this similarity so I’ll just skip.

After today’s incident, I’ve decided, who cares? If I wanted a good recommendation, I don’t really need it. If I can’t get it, I’ll just fight all the way through the wave and get the minimum of what I want. My studies had always comes first for me ever since I entered college, clubs have always being the secondary or even the third, for my social life comes second. So, I’m going to walk in, straight, face up, smile, well, I think smile is important, and it’s the greatest gift from God. Then pass her the letter.

Lesson of the day:
Never give up until it’s the worst of it, after that, walk away, with pride and a smile and never look back for it. Well, except if it’s for memory purpose. XD

No comments: