Monday, May 24, 2010

BOOKZ

24 hours ago, I was 'panic-ing' on running out of nice book to read.
24 hours later, I bought myself a book.
24 seconds later, I realise, I haven't read the 7th book and it's buried somewhere in my cupboard with the other 6 bookz, and now I'm buying the 8th book =.=

But who cares, I'm gonna read it soon. It's my collection. Sooner or later I'll read it anyway, better buy first before pounds goes up. This one cost 10.99 pound! It's like RM70 for last year but it's RM55 for now. BUY FIRST!

When is the next Kane series gonna publish? T__T
I can't wait for that book, please hurry up.

For now, I shall go back to Anthony Horowitz while waiting for Rick Riordan to publish the next Kane series. XD tempted to buy the Maze Bone but there wasn't much info available in the synopsis so I better do some research online before I buy it.

Sigh... I'm already over 20 but I'm still reading books from children intermediate section...

No comments: