Wednesday, January 30, 2013

たまこまけっと - 玉子市场

「デラ.モチマッジィ
[ Dera Mochiyucky ]

After being out of touch from anime for quite a long time, I've came across this anime thanks to my sister.

My first impression, I feel like slapping the chicken, ops, I mean the bird, that fat bird. Before I explain why, I've summary up a short synopsis for this anime.

A taking bird that landed in Tamaya shopping district while on his journey to find a bride for his prince (yes, his prince is a human). He ended up in Tamako's house, whose family runs a mochi shop at Tamaya. And thanks to the 'umai'  mochi, the bird got stuck in Tamako's place (mainly because he ate too much mochi and got fat  too heavy and cannot fly back).


Now back to the slapping part. I recommended this anime to my friend and she told me she felt like slapping the bird too! Why? We both, and my sisters, agreed that when the bird speak, he has this bossy tone that you feel like choking it, especially when it cross its leg when it stand and speak of how noble or how good he is or how he felt when a girl sneeze in front of him! (the girl sneeze because of allergy but according to the bird, it is a confession of love towards him in his country). 

Overall I laughed a lot in the first episode so for those who adores comedy anime, I would recommend this (although the bird is annoying, it makes the whole anime funny as well).

Here's a picture of Dera, check out how he stand! After the photo is one of the trailer of Tamako Market.




And a photo of Mochi since I'm craving for Mochi now.

No comments: