Friday, September 17, 2010

For Fun

Recently I had been quite free so I guess since I'm STILL not in the mood of writing, I had decide to post up something lame that I spotted on SJ's blog.

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions . They have to be real ... Nothing made up ! If the person before you had the same first initial , you must use different answers . You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy / girl name question.

What is your name?
May Ling

A four letter word
Moon

A boy's name
Misaki Takahashi

A girl's name
Michelle

An occupation
MOM! (well, it is a form of occupation~ XP ) or maybe Maid?

A colour
Magenta... omg, this is hard

Something you wear
Make up

A Food
Macaroni and cheese~

Something found in the bathroom
Mint flavour toothpaste XD

A place
Mt Kinabalu

A reason for being late
Making poppiah on my bed

Something you shout
Mai Luan La!

A movie title
Marley and Me

Something you drink?
Mocktail

A musical group
Miss A ( no idea who are they)

An animal
Moo Moo Cow

A street name
Macalister Road! omg... why all Malaysia name must have that Jalan in front... =.=

A type of car
Myvi - my beloved car~

The title of a song
Mirotic by DBSK!

No comments: