Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Festival Mood

“Chinese New Year is coming soon!”

Whenever this thought came across my mind, it is always accompanied by a smile and a sudden change of mood in me, especially when I’m not in a good mood. It makes me wonder all the time, why? What’s so big deal about this?

Like now, Chinese New Year is coming soon, technically in a week or so. There are all these post related to Chinese New Year. Whenever I come across it, and by that I mean the blissful ones, I can feel the mood changing in me.

The thing is, it’s not just about Chinese New Year. Any festival will do the trick. Every time when there’s a festival, they will come to me just like this, the exact same way. There are times when I’m all hype. And there are times, all of the sudden everything doesn’t matter to me anymore. All I can think of is smiling and talk about happy stuff or maybe play a prank on my close friends and laugh about the prank together. And don’t worry, the pranks are harmless and even the “pranked” laughed with us.

So it keeps me thinking, why? And all I could think of is must be the holiday and shopping. Nah, I doubt that is the answers. Maybe it’s how people celebrate it all the time. Family gathering and reunion of friends. You can see all those cheerful faces wherever you go during a celebration. It’s just so beautiful. I guess that’s the answer for my question.

Okay… my final conclusion, I’m weird. XD

------------------------- END ----------------------------

When I wrote this, I realise something really important. My writing is getting worst! I'm not fully satisfy with this  >w<

No comments: