Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm ALIVE!

3 months... it has been over 3 months since my last freaking long post!

I was planning to write an article for Comic Fiesta but I had been going through this problem, the lack of mood to write problem. So until now, I still didn't post any shyt at all. Doubt that I will post it any sooner.

No worries, once I got the mood back, I shall write. It's just, the mood always came in at the wrong timing. I guess I really need a small notebook and a pencil with me all the time if I really want to write again. Shall put that in my To Do List. Get a notebook and a pencil for myself as my birthday present. XD This is gonna be an early birthday pressie for me.

Okay, enough crapping. I'm just here to make sure my blog is still alive but I'm dead serious about getting the notebook thing. I should even put one UNDER MY PILLOW. This shall be one of my 2011 New Year Resolution.

No comments: