Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Torn between two...

Left or right? Up or down? Oh god, I’m torn between two of them. I’d tried to be neutral but still, this is so hard to choose!

There are more than hundreds of them in the same place! Even after several time processing and throw in and add in, I still can’t make the right decision! Can someone help me?! When I’d finally choose one out of two, the third one pop in and that’s it, now I’m torn between the chosen one and the third one.

So, is it that hard to pick the right one? Yes, IT IS! It might be easy for others to say this,” just pick the one you feel the best and the one you like.” Still, it is not easy! I like all of it, and that is around ten in total but I only get to pick four.

So, which should I pick? I had no idea. If only this is like choosing a boy friend, it will be easier. Or at least in this case it’s easier because all I need is one, and I seriously like that ONE I choose. This is like choosing 4 boyfriends instead of 1! ARGH!

In the end, I manage to narrow from ten to five. FIVE! I guess I will need to eliminate another innocent one by the end of tonight again. T__T

No comments: